Post 1: A country you´d like to visit


Hi!
I would like to visit Italy. It´s a beautiful and turistic place because you can visit Roma, Venecia, Florencia, Milán and a lot of places. 

Of all these places in Italy I would like to visit Rome, as I want to know how impressive the Roman Colosseum is and its history how the Roma era worked.

My dream is to visit these places with my mom, because one of my life goals is to travel different countries in Europe with her but specially Italy. We love Italian food, like pastas and pizza, so eating authentic Italian food would be one of the best experiences we could live together.

Apart from their Italian food, my dream is to know about their culture. Italy has a versatile culture for its monuments, which provide art, theater, music and literature. I consider that knowing the culture of a country nourishes you with experience and knowledge, I am sure it would be an unforgettable experience.

Tell me which country you would like to visit!

See you in class <3 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

 










 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Italy is so beautiful, it is one of my top of coutries that I'd like to visit

      Eliminar
  2. i would like visit Italy too. You can conect very easy whit other places of Europe.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Italy!, is a beautiful place and his city's has a lot to history, I want visit this place some day.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Italy it`s sooo beautiful, i would like to go too

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would love to visit Italy too. It's such a colorful place.I hope you can get to enjoy of a delicious pasta at a restaurant in Italy with your mom someday in the future :))

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Concert

Post 5: Changes my study program