Post 4: Time travel to past or future

 

Hello everyone! I would love to travel to the 70's decade, for its music, fashion and movies of the time!

In my school's anniversary activities we had to represent this decade and I fell in love with it! 

One of my favorite movies is Grease, I love to enjoy listening to songs like "Hopelessly devoted to you" or "You're the one that i want", without a doubt they are the best songs of this time!

There are also many songs from other artists of the time like YMCA by Village People or September by Earth, Wind & Fire.

Other movies I love from this decade are "The Godfather" and "Jaws", and the coolest thing is that these two movies have managed to stay in time!!!

Fashion is definitely an amazing factor too! I love elephant leg pants and hippie fashion (I wouldn't wear these clothes nowadays, but if I lived in this era I would make the most of it!!!).

What era would you like to travel to? Tell me in the comments!

See you in class!! :)


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you´d like to visit

Post 2: Best Concert

Post 5: Changes my study program