Post 3: My dream job

 

 

Hello! In this blog I will talk about my dream job as a designer.

It is difficult to know what I want to do because I would like to do many different things, but if there is something I love is the brand identity or editorial design. These two jobs are what I would like to dedicate myself to.

In relation to brand identity, since childhood I always had fashion magazines or singers that I loved, I liked to read them and analyze their designs. I love typography, diagramming images and choosing colors that match, I love magazines and I would love to be a graphic designer of some.

At the same time, I always analyzed the logos of the brands (even some logos of famous brands I find ugly to this day) and that´s why I would love to dedicate myself to designing brand identities with programs like Ilustrator, Photoshop and others.

What would you like to do? Tell me in the comments, I would love to know.

See you in class!! 

 









 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you´d like to visit

Post 2: Best Concert

Post 5: Changes my study program