Post 5: Changes my study program

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about what I would like to change in my study program.

Even though I love my career, something that generates a lot of stress for me is the lack of flexibility in the schedule, sometimes I think that if I didn't spend so many hours of class, I could be at home doing projects, homework or even having leisure time.

In general, I am at the university from 9 am to 6 pm each day, arriving at 7:30 pm at my home. I think that the excessive hours in college it's unnecessary.

The excessive number of hours causes many of us to arrive home late, which means that we stay up late to advance on projects or tasks, because during the day it's impossible to do this.

On the other hand, I also think that there are subjects that do not require so many hours of class, sometimes there are empty spaces in which we are not working or moving forward. For example, in theoretical subjects I consider that the duration of 1hr 30min is considerably better, because this way we avoid being 3 hours followed by empty spaces where sometimes we are doing absolutely nothing.

I love my career, but the day is very, very long, sometimes at lunch we also have to be working and we have few spaces to rest or distract ourselves.

Tell me that you would like to change of the study program

See you in class! :)




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you´d like to visit

Post 2: Best Concert